Medium college/loulou medium

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Very new to ysl so I’m curious if you have both which do you prefer? Just got the loulou medium black on black haven’t used yet because I keep second guessing with the way it sits crossbody so I keep looking at the medium college.

I don't have either the medium Loulou or the medium College (I have the large College) but I just wanted to mention that the medium College has a fairly long non-adjustable chain/strap. If you are petite, this is something to consider as it might sit lower than you like if you wear it in the crossbody style. That said, I personally prefer the College bag since it has a top handle which I find more functional.

Last edited:
Reactions: kprice1019
Very new to ysl so I’m curious if you have both which do you prefer? Just got the loulou medium black on black haven’t used yet because I keep second guessing with the way it sits crossbody so I keep looking at the medium college.
The Medium LouLou looks best worn on the shoulder but it may feel a bit bulky worn crossbody. I do like that it has the option of being worn crossbody though.

The Medium College is significantly smaller in capacity. The chain strap is also very long and not adjustable.

The Large College is more similar to the the Medium LouLou.

I really love the Medium LouLou in black on black, but the Small looks better crossbody.

Reactions: BookwormJane
The Medium LouLou looks best worn on the shoulder but it may feel a bit bulky worn crossbody. I do like that it has the option of being worn crossbody though.

The Medium College is significantly smaller in capacity. The chain strap is also very long and not adjustable.

The Large College is more similar to the the Medium LouLou.

I really love the Medium LouLou in black on black, but the Small looks better crossbody.

I agree
I have a medium Loulou and a large Collège and yeah, their sizes are similar.