Medium classic flap

vix2000

May 5, 2007
Hi some advice please, firstly does the chain strap go across the front of the bag or the back, can’t work it out! Secondly I don’t want to put things in that might damage the interior like keys, pens, makeup etc. is there a way to protect the interior and inner flaps please? Thank you

Typically, I wear the strap across the front of the bag. As for the items in your bag, I would avoid putting in anything sharp or pointy as your items will move within your bag unless you pack it quite firmly in place. Some TPF members purchase organizers to protect the interior of their bag.

Hi some advice please, firstly does the chain strap go across the front of the bag or the back, can’t work it out! Secondly I don’t want to put things in that might damage the interior like keys, pens, makeup etc. is there a way to protect the interior and inner flaps please? Thank you
I like it in the front. I get my bag organizer from zoomini. They let you customize where you can pick a thin 1.2mm, since you don't need add structure. And you can also customize it without pockets because those take up unnecessary space. Unless you prefer the pockets of course.