Medium classic flap questions/discussion! How often do you use yours? Anyone able to wear it crossbody?

I have a black medium classic flap with silver hardware and a medium beige clair with gold hardware as well and wear them all the time. I love the double flap. I'm 5'5" and wear it crossbody only if I need my hands free to carry bags. I agree with an earlier post that it looks good with just a t-shirt and jeans but to each their own. Last time I wore the beige clair with light denim jeans, a tailored/fitted plaid shirt and sneakers. I love that the classic flap can be dressed up or casual.

I have a black medium in caviar with gold hardware. I do use it and I can wear it crossbody, courtesy of my small boobies :biggrin: I like to wear it with casual clothes like sweat pants and trainers, or boyfriend fit jeans. I like the short crossbody look with these sort of outfits. I feel wrong wearing it with more formal clothes - like I’m dressing up as my mum or something - even though I’m 50 years old haha