Medium Cambon Tote Bag

1. I've been eyeing this bag for quite some time now, I do know it IS a past collection (S/S 2005 I believe) but I just love the bag in Black with White CCs - not like the foto below. Do those of you who own it still use it? Is it a practical day bag? I need something practical - fit alot of stuff - but also classy and not too showy, aside from the CCs. I just bought a F/W 06 Gucci Choco Guccisima wallet w/ the bowtie! It's heavenly and now I'm eyeing on a Cambon tote to house it day-to-day. Thanks for your feedback! :yes:
    [​IMG]

2. I have the medium tote in beige with black CC's and I still love it! I think it's very casual chic ... looks great with jeans and when you're dressed up. It holds quite a bit ... large wallet, cellphone, keys and small makeup case and probably more. HTH

3. I love the Medium tote...I don't have that bag, but have tried it on. I am not sure where you are from, but here in NY the winters are SO cold! I usually end up with layers including a sweater and a heavy coat. So....my only concern with the medium tote was that it wouldn't fit over a coat. Other than that, I think it is a great bag.....and like that it has a top zipper. The smallest one is all open....which makes me nervous! LOL I would get it! :o)

4. I have the bag and I love it!

The only thing is that it is really not a shoulder bag unless your super-skinny!

GTO3.jpg

5. I have the large tote and I still use it . Something that cost that much I will use for awhile no matter what ( usually ) ! Extremely durable .

6. I have the exact bag you want. I use it at least three times a week. It's a perfect size for me. I fit everything I need plus, have room left over. I also like the zipper top. There's still an opening on the side you can reach in and out so you're not constantly unzipping. I wear it comfortably on my shoulder. However, I'm pretty petite at 5'0. :wtf: I wear it with jeans or when I want to dress up a little on the weekends. Here's a picture of mine..

staceyy.jpg
  7. You should buy it! :yes: I have the med blk/blk one and I love it! So far, I only used it twice but I cant wait to use it more. Whats keeping me from using it? I have my other everyday bags that I use so I only use it for dress up. :smile: It does fit everything I need: wallet, phone, sunglasses, makeup bag, and keys.

chanelmed2.jpg
  8. Thanks girls! I am still lusting for this bag. I have a petite frame as well (5'0, 97 lbs) I tried it at the boutique and it looks great, it doesn't look like luggage and classically matches with most of my wardrobe. I live in Houston, TX so humidity is the only issue - no snow here!
    The black on black I saw at the boutique is patent CCs on black! Unlike yours it looks leather!

9. i have the large black cambon tote with patent cc's and i LOVE it...

10. I have the pink one, like the ad! Since the day I bought it, I used it once!:shame: But seeing this picture, makes me want to take it out again!!!:yes: Here is the medium tote on a 5'8" me:

CHANELcambon.JPG
  11. I decided to wait the Chanel purchase. I went to the Chanel Saks store and tried on a Medium Classic Flap in Black Caviar, I LOOOVE it!! Such a BEAUTIFUL bag! I'm gonna save for the classic flap, hopefully for Xmas!! I'm new to Chanel, so now I know that the classic flap is a must have for any closet! :shame: The classic flap, though a different function, just glows compared to the Cambon medium tote when I saw it side-by-side.

12. Absolutanne,
    The exact same thing happened to me! :lol: I posted a thread asking about a Cambon because I wanted to buy one, but then I saw pictures of the classic flap, tried it on in person, and read that it's timeless etc. and I decided that I wanted it in black caviar with silver hardware instead of a Cambon (though I might wait til I'm a bit older for it)! Good luck with yours ;)

13. I do love the Cambons..in the totes, I have the medium pink and the large black/white and love them! I used the black one today for carrying around my notebooks and textbook at school today. I love how it isn't heavy to begin with so you aren't weighed down once you do put things in it.

14. Haha, that was the same exact bag (that i tried on) that made me fall for the classic flap line! Blk caviar with silver hardware. It's no surprise, it's a magnificent bag! :heart:

15. Seriously ! My Jumbo blk/wht Caviar is my new favorite thing in the world ! :love:

I'd wrestler a mugger for her in a :heart: beat !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice