Medium boy with ruthenium hardware of a small boy with gold hardware

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my medium boy in cavier leather with ruthenium hardware , but I am kind of disappointed as it does not have an awe to it . Thinking of returning it and wait for a a black boy with gold hardware . It is not available in cavier leather as of know . Don't want to buy lamb skin as it is delicate . What do you all recommend ?

2. If you can, I would wait for your dream bag. I waited two years for Chanel to bring back cav with rhw so I'm keeping mine even though it's not the same

3. +1 WAIT so worth the wait. :smile:

4. I know the Boy Bags with calf and gold hardware can be found preloved.

5. If you don't love it, then wait!!

6. Agree with all who've commented so far. Wait for your dream bag. You will be so glad you did. Almost right usually ends up being the hated bag in my closet so now I wait for perfect.

7. I'm in the same situation.. But found a calf boy with gold but not sure if I should look for the boy like yours in caviar with ruth which I've always wanted. Is the caviar soft and will sag over time? Can you post a pic? What is it that you don't like about it?

8. Just get lamb! It is not that delicate as everyone says!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice