Medium Andiamo - black or slate?

This is a debate for me, as well. I would consider your wardrobe and which color would provide the most versatility. Also depends on how many black bags you have and your intended use. The Slate color is stunning in person and with Black you can not go wrong. Let us know what you chose!
I still can’t decide! It’s driving me crazy haha. I’m also now looking at agate. It seems like more of a year round color and more of a neutral than slate. What do you think about agate?

I still can’t decide! It’s driving me crazy haha. I’m also now looking at agate. It seems like more of a year round color and more of a neutral than slate. What do you think about agate?
I am not a fan of pure gray bags. The color is less versatile to me than other neutrals, so I lean towards the standard black / white / brown.

I love agate. I’m contemplating a small size myself. I also love “Thunder” as a neutral and have it in a Cassette. If only the Andiamo comes in thunder as well..

To update everyone - I got black and LOVE it! So happy with my choice. Thanks everyone for pushing me in that direction!

Now to painfully sell my small Andiamo because I told myself the only way I could keep the medium was if I sold the small 😂

Reactions: Euclase and J.T.
How did you like the small size? Too small? I have a medium and was thinking of adding a small.
It depends what you want it for! I got the small thinking it would be my new everyday bag, but it’s too small for that (for me) even though I don’t carry a lot. But I like having the space to toss random things in which the small doesn’t give you. I was going to sell my small since I got the medium, but couldn’t part with it ha so am keeping it for evening wear

It depends what you want it for! I got the small thinking it would be my new everyday bag, but it’s too small for that (for me) even though I don’t carry a lot. But I like having the space to toss random things in which the small doesn’t give you. I was going to sell my small since I got the medium, but couldn’t part with it ha so am keeping it for evening wear
Hello! I’m considering the small or medium as an everyday work bag. Does the medium get heavy when you wear it? I’d be carrying sunglasses, phone, keys and wallet. Does the small fit all that?

Hello! I’m considering the small or medium as an everyday work bag. Does the medium get heavy when you wear it? I’d be carrying sunglasses, phone, keys and wallet. Does the small fit all that?
Yes as long as you don’t have a chunky sunglasses case! You won’t have any extra room given the way the bag cinches. But the medium is quite a bit bigger. So it just depends how much space you like to have