Medium Andiamo - black or slate?

texas2015

Jan 24, 2016
Which one would you choose? This would be for my everyday bag.

Attachments

• IMG_9110.png
    IMG_9110.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9114.png
    IMG_9114.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9111.png
    IMG_9111.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9113.png
    IMG_9113.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 38
A million times black.
Thanks! How come? Black is definitely safer and more timeless, but I saw the slate in person and it’s beautiful and still a neutral so I’m having a really hard time deciding! Black and grey are also the only bag colors I consistently wear (if I buy other color bags, I find I don’t wear them much), so that doesn’t help with making a decision

My first reaction without seeing images was Slate. But then the images you provided show the color with a green hue. Which I don’t think goes as far wardrobe-wise. So I’ve checked online for other images. If it is a true darker grey or grey with blue undertones I’d pick Slate. If there’s green in it, I’d pick black.

That said, black can be worn in summer with white for a crisp look. It’d have to just the right shade or gray to be wearable in summer.

Reactions: Euclase
Thanks! How come? Black is definitely safer and more timeless, but I saw the slate in person and it’s beautiful and still a neutral so I’m having a really hard time deciding! Black and grey are also the only bag colors I consistently wear (if I buy other color bags, I find I don’t wear them much), so that doesn’t help with making a decision
I think the black is more striking in that style. That said, I definitely see green rather than grey in the slate pic.

My first reaction without seeing images was Slate. But then the images you provided show the color with a green hue. Which I don’t think goes as far wardrobe-wise. So I’ve checked online for other images. If it is a true darker grey or grey with blue undertones I’d pick Slate. If there’s green in it, I’d pick black.

That said, black can be worn in summer with white for a crisp look. It’d have to just the right shade or gray to be wearable in summer.
Thanks! It has a blue undertone. This is more accurate to the actual color

Attachments

• IMG_9116.png
    IMG_9116.png
    829.4 KB · Views: 111
Love the slate- I think the stock picture might be the aloe color.
Ahh I think you are right!! I googled bottega andiamo slate and that popped up, but I didn’t pay attention to what color Neimans called it but they do say aloe! I didn’t even know that was a color they carried.

Explains why it looks so different than when I saw it in person then

This is a debate for me, as well. I would consider your wardrobe and which color would provide the most versatility. Also depends on how many black bags you have and your intended use. The Slate color is stunning in person and with Black you can not go wrong. Let us know what you chose!