Medical interpretor

snpry

Jan 18, 2014
Hello, I'll be getting revision rhino in korea in March 2024. I already have the plastic surgeon picked but need an English interpretor, can anyone recommend a good one?

with all the translator drama, i think it might be better to contact the gangnam medical tour center, or look into my seoul secret, they're been pretty clear and transparent, and explained how their policies work and the rates are not bad 30,000 per hour. they told me though it's best to book 2 to 3 weeks before.

with all the translator drama, i think it might be better to contact the gangnam medical tour center, or look into my seoul secret, they're been pretty clear and transparent, and explained how their policies work and the rates are not bad 30,000 per hour. they told me though it's best to book 2 to 3 weeks before.
Thank you so much, is gangnam medical tour center run by government?

am hoping to go for eye surgery next year. Are they good translators for 30,000 per hr? don't want anything translated wrong

Hello, I'll be getting revision rhino in korea in March 2024. I already have the plastic surgeon picked but need an English interpretor, can anyone recommend a good one?
I thought most of the clinic in Gangnam area has their own tranalator or English consultant. Maybe then I am wrong?