Me Again....

I asked my friend if I should exchange the SBS for an alexa and her exact words were " of course you should, you're not a gran "

Guess I've decided to return it then!

I can understand the comment in relation to the more sober colours of choc/oak/black, but it definitely doesn't apply for the flame and hot fuschia!! :biggrin:

I asked my friend if I should exchange the SBS for an alexa and her exact words were " of course you should, you're not a gran "

Guess I've decided to return it then!

Ooooh very harsh comment... I love my 3 SBS (and one is choc) and I'm nowhere near being a Gran (hmmm is that a grey hair I can see in mirror??!!!) On the flip side perhaps some may feel Alexa is a "young" bag?? (I don't think that btw, I have both!)

Guess that's why there are many styles out there to suit all different tastes ;)

Ooooh very harsh comment... I love my 3 SBS (and one is choc) and I'm nowhere near being a Gran (hmmm is that a grey hair I can see in mirror??!!!) On the flip side perhaps some may feel Alexa is a "young" bag?? (I don't think that btw, I have both!)

Guess that's why there are many styles out there to suit all different tastes ;)

I agree, lolz! I have the pheasant green heritage SBS and two Lexys in ss pebbled beige and nightshade - all very different bags and none, imho, too old or too young for anyone! It's how you carry them that counts!! ;)

gunsandbanjos said:

Then I think this one is not for you. Return it and sit on your thoughts for a bit so you can figure out whether you want a classic or pop colour and what style you really want.
Refresh my mind about your current collection again. I know you have green Daria satchel.

Then I think this one is not for you. Return it and sit on your thoughts for a bit so you can figure out whether you want a classic or pop colour and what style you really want.
Refresh my mind about your current collection again. I know you have green Daria satchel.

Plum Alexa, oak bays, tooled bays, eggplant Mitzy, pheasant Daria, SS SBS (hopefully selling this).

I use Mitzy, Daria and Alexa all the time.

Bays I use in summer.