MCM - Modern Creation Munich, ("v")

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! The blue color is very amazing!! I don't know much about MCM, but this says it's visetos. My wallet feels like nice supple pebble leather! I love it and recommend it!!

enshogirl likes this.
  2. I bite the bullet and ordered the large Milla in phantom gray pre loved from Fashionphile! I asked around and researched for over a month and hope I am happy with the large! I’ve had two speedy bags and fell out of love with over the years and ended up selling. I wanted a satchel bag for when I want to put my neverfull up to rest. I went with MCM bc I am almost 30 and wanted something sophisticated that wouldn’t really ever go out of style. I hope this one doesn’t! I can’t wait to get it!

3. I have the beige MCM Liz tote and I have had color transfer issues with the bag, I wore it with a micro suede type fall black jacket and the entire back of the bag ended up with a black tint from it. I was able to clean most of it off with a magic eraser and some oxyclean spot removal for laundry. Under certain light you can still see the faintest hint of it. I have also had issues with the bottom of the bag if it rubs on the top of my denim jeans. I have a bit of blue transfer on the bottom, the magic eraser did not work as will with the bottom but I did manage to remove most of it. I love the tote but I only use it now when wearing light colors.

4. Oh no. Thank you so much for the info!!!!!!

5. It's definitely more of a work tote size. I don't think I would use it outside of a work context.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  6. I got this MCM Cassette Berlin a couple of months ago. It's not practical but I love it. I put a yellow strap from another bag.

20190204_115637.jpg
  7. My first MCM bag. My sister has this toe in black and I loved it. So now I have my own. 20190207_100304.jpg

8. This Silver crossbody bag was an early morning Nordstrom Rack online find.

IMG_1099.JPG

9. Nice! I love this silver color!

MahoganyQT likes this.
  10. Thanks! I got really lucky. I saw it on the site at 5am and ordered it. I looked later and it was gone. I honestly didn’t think it would ship.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  11. No I wasn’t able to. My friend purchased it which is why I was asking. Do you know if it is authentic?

12. MahoganyQT likes this.
  13. Yay! Thanks!