MCM - Modern Creation Munich, ("v")

SP1, If you are intersted in this bag, I would suggest going to Off 5th, or Nordstrom Rack and taking a look at the LAMB bags they have. They have prints that are similar to this one and in the boston style. Plus, most are around $100.

Although I'm on a bag ban I think MCM bags are lovely. I recently tried to look at the site but found it quite poor, re ordering. This was just as well, as I'm not supposed to be buying anything. But I love the look of these bags.

Although I'm on a bag ban I think MCM bags are lovely. I recently tried to look at the site but found it quite poor, re ordering. This was just as well, as I'm not supposed to be buying anything. But I love the look of these bags.

i'm with you Heather :smile:
its also nice because in NYC you see the LV brown print absolutely EVERYWHERE. every other person seems to have one (real or fake) and it gets dull after awhile.
its refreshing to see a different print 'speedy' :smile:

I never used to like MCM but this German company is growing on me. I like the Boston speedy shape overall and their lining looks great. I like the ruched one but I'm not a big cognac color fan. The black studs is more my style. Does anyone know how much these go for?

Attachments

• himalayanBostonproject_Himalayanmedium_1_0806 copy.jpg
    himalayanBostonproject_Himalayanmedium_1_0806 copy.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 699
  • himalayanBostonproject_Himalayanmedium_2 copy.jpg
    himalayanBostonproject_Himalayanmedium_2 copy.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 690
  • himalayanBostonproject_Himalayanmedium_3 copy.jpg
    himalayanBostonproject_Himalayanmedium_3 copy.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 689
i'm with you Heather :smile:
its also nice because in NYC you see the LV brown print absolutely EVERYWHERE. every other person seems to have one (real or fake) and it gets dull after awhile.
its refreshing to see a different print 'speedy' :smile:

You're exactly right about the LV alternative, Spielberg! I actually don't see too many LV's here in Ireland, and I think most of the ones I DO see are fakes. But MCM also seems to be popular with some cool celebs, like Beyonce and various rappers. l like that. Wish this ban wasn't hanging over me! ;)

I never used to like MCM but this German company is growing on me. I like the Boston speedy shape overall and their lining looks great. I like the ruched one but I'm not a big cognac color fan. The black studs is more my style. Does anyone know how much these go for?

LOVE that one!!! (the bag goes great with your Avatar :smile:

(i think the one i posted was $500 at bloomies)

you're exactly right about the lv alternative, spielberg! I actually don't see too many lv's here in ireland, and i think most of the ones i do see are fakes. But mcm also seems to be popular with some cool celebs, like beyonce and various rappers. L like that. Wish this ban wasn't hanging over me! ;)

stay strong! Keep on your ban!

why don't my thumbnails ever show up? im like the invisible man! :sad:

does this photo show up?

MCM Air Boston Medium Bowling Bag
PRICE: $520.00

Yes, I see that picture now. :smile: Cute, but I like the boston bag better - not crazy about the ribbon portion on your pictured one.
I am currently on a thrift store search for an orginal one from the original manufacturer.

I think I may have passed one up from this brand in the last year not realizing its quality and value.:pout: