MC white trouville or manhattan pm???

MC white trouville or manhattan pm

• MC white trouville

• manhattan pm

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
some of you may remember that i was totally obsessing over MC speedy but more i try it on it becomes clearer to me that the bag just is not for me. :crybaby:

so i've narrowed down my next purchase to a MC trouville or a manhattan pm. which one do you like better?

Oh boy, that's tough bc I :heart: :heart: them both! I would like both at some point in time myself.
I would imagine in CA you can use the white MC all year long too, right?
I'm not much help , but I would love either, so I would think you'd be happy with both too.
Maybe get the Manhattan now and the White MC in the spring or for the next bag purchase......
Good Luck and be sure to show us pics!:yes:

That's tough..I love them both..

I love my white MC trouville...and have manhattan PM on my wish list..
It depends on how many MC line and mono line you have..handheld and shoulder bag...and you go from there..

MC Trouville: handheld..

Manhattan PM: handheld and shoulder..

They are both so cute. If I were you, I would base my decision of what I already have. If I already have a mono then I would go with the MC and vice versa. If you have both then..I don't know. It's a tough decision.

I love both bags, but I'd choose the Trouville over the Manhattan just because I have nothing in white MC and I think it stands out so much! I love bagsnbags' Trouville. :love: