MC Trouville and Priscilla owners!!!

cutebear84

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Im thinking to get a MC black Trouville this week but someone said the handle is not really comfortable and heavy...
Is this true???:confused1::confused1:
Is trouville heavier than speedy?? When i carry a speedy for few hours, I sometimes feel like having a headache due to heavy weight..SO I want to buy a bag that comfortable to use and easy to crook into my arm..
And Im also thinking abt Priscilla...Is Priscilla better than trouville??
Which one should i get????:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::wtf::wtf:

Trouville may be a teeny bit heavier than the speedy but it's more that the handles are a little smaller on the trouville. I have each in mono...

maybe the MCs in each are heavier b/c of more hardware than on the mono - ??

Im thinking to get a MC black Trouville this week but someone said the handle is not really comfortable and heavy...
Is this true???:confused1::confused1:
Is trouville heavier than speedy?? When i carry a speedy for few hours, I sometimes feel like having a headache due to heavy weight..SO I want to buy a bag that comfortable to use and easy to crook into my arm..
And Im also thinking abt Priscilla...Is Priscilla better than trouville??
Which one should i get????:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::wtf::wtf:
mc trouville is lighter then an mc speedy but the handle are shorter.

I like the priscilla in white but thats just me. I think the style is also nicer then the trouville.

The trouville is no where near the weight of a speedy. It is much lighter. The handles are smaller, so it is a different feel on the wrist.

I want a priscilla soooo bad... but I love the trouville too!