MC Black Speedy 30 or a Beverly GM??

Aug 22, 2007
Hi everyone!!
So I'm trying to decide if I should pick up a Mc Black speedy or get a Beverly Gm. I have a lot of the Multicolore line, so I'm wondering if I should go with the classic monogram this time. Please help!! Thanks :smile:

Is the Gm too large to carry as an everyday bag? I'm only 5'2 so I don't want to look ridiculous. I was able to pull off the Aurelia Gm without looking silly. As far as the speedy multicolore, I'm starting to think that the bag has a little "too much going on" with the brass corners. I dunno... :confused1:

I think the MC Speedy would look funny if it only had the pocket in the front and no brass hardware corners. :s

Hmm... I would go for the Beverly MM. Perhaps you can try both sizes on at the boutique?

I think the Beverly GM will work great as a daily bag. That's the only one of the Beverlies with 2 handles, right? I saw someone at Target with one and it looked wonderful!
I'm on pins and needles to see the MC Beverly......I'm so into the MC right now!

Ok so I'm getting pretty psyched over the MC black beverly. Does anyone have any photos of it possibly?? I just dying to see it!! And has it been confirmed as a perm yet... cuz I'm on a purse ban till my birthday in July :sad: