MBMJ Turnlock Natasha Crossbody - Camel!

Eviekins

Jul 15, 2009
Hey guys,

SO i really should have bought this bag when it was out in stores and now I can't find it :sad: I'm trying to find the Natasha Turnlock in that camel-y brownish colour. I figure it's the best colour to go with everything! I was considering a black but it won't match with everything (aka brown - i wear lots of brown lol) and it's a bit too dark on me I think!

Anyways, has anyone seen it online? I've been looking for weeks and weeks!

Idk if the color you're looking for is saddle but I think I remember seeing it at my local nordstrom. Perhaps you can call one near you and have them do an inventory search corporate wide? Your other options would be eBay or bonanza.

Thanks sneezz!
Is it just me, or is the leather all wrinkly? That's what kept me from buying it in black (not the current black Natasha - but the previous season's one). Wondering if I should just get it in Ocean?

Yes, the leather is very thin so it is prone to the wrinkling. I think the new ones are more structured? I suggest you see the ocean one first as it's one of those colors that doesn't work for everyone.

I'd like to help but when you say 'camel' do you mean the brown that came out this year along with the med forest green (not olive, is it dull fern)? The brown I'm thinking of is like hot chocolate (under the froth) or milk chocolate with a subtle dusty rose undertone. It is an odd shade of brown and has a totally matte finish (no sheen, no vintage look, not pebbled leather). It's grown on me over the months and is on sale now at Holts. This bag was $360 cad but is $249 cad now. They have lots of them in brown - I almost bought one today.