MBMJ Marchive Hilli reveal

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
The other day I was browsing at Nordstrom and saw a couple of MBMJ bags in woodland. I immediately fell in love with the color which was a dark blush shade and the leather was beautiful. But the cross body style wasn't for me so I googled for other styles and found one at Shopbop. As fate would have it, there was a Friend and Family sale so I took the plunge and told myself I deserved this for my birthday/Mother's Day next month. The bag arrived today and here it is, the MBMJ Marchive Hilli in woodland.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397853429.988169.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397853540.839735.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397853552.210496.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397853569.416780.jpg

Initially I thought it was too big but I tried it with stuff inside including an ipad and I felt it was okay. I hope it looks okay. The shoulder strap is still a bit stiff and painful on the shoulder but I have a feeling it will soften with time.

Thanks for letting me share my joy!

Beautiful!!
No worries the strap will DEFINITELY soften over time 😀

Oh is it lightweight?

Thanks! The body is definitely lightweight. I'm glad to know the strap/handle will soften as I find them too stiff. Right now I'm hanging the bag in my closet with some stuff inside to hasten the process:smile: