MBMJ Field Report!

SarahP

Purse Monster
O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
kmroboto and I hit the Mbmj boutique in NYC on Monday and got to lurk around an SA while she was perusing the new lookbook (which was GIANT).

The most interesting scoop from that is new color for the bags--denim and light french grey.

Also, there's a new mbmj bag style that looks just like a trish--turnlock style (duffel tube style with shorter handles, and a detachable long strap). This is in the store already. :tup:

^^ OOOH a trish turnlock style! That sounds yummy! I wonder where the closest MJ store is too me I am a half an hour outside of L.A there has to be one around there somewhere!

Ooooh! A Trish 'turnlock style'. THAT I'd be interested in seeing. I was at the MbMJ store in SF on Sunday, but I didn't see anything like that. That had some really great clothes, but I'd rather spend my $$ on bags. :P

Thanks for the report, SarahP!

Thanks for the report! I am assuming these were the spring bags? Were there any white - off-white, cream, etc? I really want a white-ish Faridah for next spring/summer!

Dang these new bags sound so intriguing. How exciting to be able to flip through the lookbook! I cant wait to see what these colors look like IRL. Thanks for the detailed report. A+ for effort! :tup: