MbMJ Faridah Acid Yellow

nangel519

Nov 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I'm here asking for your help.

I'm dying for a MbMJ Turnlock Faridah in acid yellow. There was one on Ebay ending last night, I went to bid on it and my computer went crazy! By the time I fixed it and was able to get back online, the auction had ended. I remember seeing one on Plaza Too a day before that. I went on tonight to buy it and it's gone! If anyone runs across this bag could you please let me know. I'm so mad at myself for letting it slip through my hands twice!

Thanks so much!!!! I appreciate all your help!

I've not seen the Faridah in Acid Yellow. I have a Heidi Turnlock Bowler in Acid Yellow that I enjoy carrying. If I see your bag, I will let you know. I'm sure others will as well. Good luck, I'm sure you will find it again!

if you call up a nordstrom's sa, and tell them a color and style, they should look it up on their database for you, and if it's not available in their store they'll look up all the nordie's in the us and locate one (if it's available). i did this yesterday with the faridah but unfortunately i didn't ask about yellow :C it's worth a shot? i recommend liza from nordies SF.

Thanks!

I'll give Liza a call this afternoon. It's from the Resort 2007 collection, so I'm thinking there's a slim chance I'm going to find it in the store, but you never know!