MBMJ Classic Q Natasha

tlam

Jun 24, 2015
I'm 18 and I've wanted the MBMJ Classic Q Natasha bag for about 2 years now but the price has always prevented me from actually purchasing it. I have never bought a designer bag before.

I have bought a lot of non-designer bags and have always gotten tired of it, so I'm afraid the same will happen if I buy a designer bag. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to provide their thoughts, pros & cons about the bag to help me decide whether or not I should buy it. I really want the Classic Q Natasha with the black and white MBMJ logo interior lining.

I'm looking for a bag that is/has:
-black
-zipper or magnetic closure
-more than one main compartment
-back interior zipper
-interior slip pockets
-long cross body strap
-not heavy (especially when worn cross body)
-not too structured
-not too slouchy
-good size for all types of occasions (from disneyland to the grocery store)

I feel like the Classic Q Natasha perfectly fits what I am looking for.

Does this bag go on sale at all? Should I pay full price or wait for deals that I can use with it? Where should I purchase the bag if I do?

Thank you! :biggrin:

The bag does go on sale but I think at the store now has the new classic q so the bag won't have the black and white interior lining. I just bought one a month ago from Nordy for almost $300. If you can save up a little more, I'd encourage you to get the bag that you want. It's a gorgeous bag. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you decide.

Hi, I know your post is pretty old but in case you were still thinking about the Natasha, I would recommend it. I have three: Black, Mink (gray with a touch of lavender) and Berry Haze (fuchsia). I actually use the black one least, but I got it bc it is just a great, functional bag that is a good size and still really nice, and I honestly felt like if a black bag is obligatory, the Natasha is a great choice. I could have chosen the Ukita or any other, but felt like the Natasha was less fussy, not as big of a flap that makes it hard to get into, no rolled handle to get in the way if you want to wear it cross-body, etc. Natashas are great for travel, and I wore them all over Europe...it is big enough to carry essentials plus a few more things like an ipad mini, but it's not so big that it will be really heavy and uncomfortable. It's great quality and has beautiful details like the pleating on the bottom, that doesn't make you feel touristy or frumpy. Plus, it has that zipper pocket in the flap where you can keep your passport, tickets, and money safe. It's great to throw on to go to the store, run errands etc and honestly, it holds its shape so even if you just have a long wallet, phone and keys, it won't look like you're carrying an empty bag around. Cons are that the long strap limits the ways you can carry it, and if your back and shoulders hurt you can't carry it on your arm or in your hand. Also, it is an expensive bag. If you get bored of bags quickly I would wait on it. Black mbmj don't go on sale often, unless you have a Bloomingdale's type sale, which is where I got my black Natasha for 40% off. You would find a better deal if you went with another color, unless you wait for store-wide sales. :smile:

Hello, I've just bought a Natasha off eBay, looks and feels genuine but since looking into fake versions some places mention a season code tag on the inside? Does yours? Also the zipper is ykk is yours? Thank you

Hi, I know your post is pretty old but in case you were still thinking about the Natasha, I would recommend it. I have three: Black, Mink (gray with a touch of lavender) and Berry Haze (fuchsia). I actually use the black one least, but I got it bc it is just a great, functional bag that is a good size and still really nice, and I honestly felt like if a black bag is obligatory, the Natasha is a great choice. I could have chosen the Ukita or any other, but felt like the Natasha was less fussy, not as big of a flap that makes it hard to get into, no rolled handle to get in the way if you want to wear it cross-body, etc. Natashas are great for travel, and I wore them all over Europe...it is big enough to carry essentials plus a few more things like an ipad mini, but it's not so big that it will be really heavy and uncomfortable. It's great quality and has beautiful details like the pleating on the bottom, that doesn't make you feel touristy or frumpy. Plus, it has that zipper pocket in the flap where you can keep your passport, tickets, and money safe. It's great to throw on to go to the store, run errands etc and honestly, it holds its shape so even if you just have a long wallet, phone and keys, it won't look like you're carrying an empty bag around. Cons are that the long strap limits the ways you can carry it, and if your back and shoulders hurt you can't carry it on your arm or in your hand. Also, it is an expensive bag. If you get bored of bags quickly I would wait on it. Black mbmj don't go on sale often, unless you have a Bloomingdale's type sale, which is where I got my black Natasha for 40% off. You would find a better deal if you went with another color, unless you wait for store-wide sales. :smile:

Would you be willing to sell your berry haze?