MBMJ because you can't afford MJ?

The price points are definitely different between the two lines because of the materials used and the cost of manufacturing based on the design. I don't think a customer buys only M by MJ because they can't afford the mainline, but because of the use they want to get from the bag and also if the style fits their aesthetic.

I bought MbMj not because I can't afford MJ. I simply prefer the styles of MBMj more.
I would choose prada, miumiu, Chanel, lv, Gucci etc over MJ for the kind of price that have to pay (just personal preference! No offense!)
To date I have 4 MBMJ bags but none from MJ.

Last edited:
MBMJ bags are so much cuter than MJ bags (except the Stam bag, that's just straight up beautiful :heart:)! They're a little more flashy with their logos but I love how they play around with different color combinations and materials. Sure it might be cheaper in price and quality but I'd rather buy 3 or 4 MBMJs than one MJ :P
I absolutely adore the latest neon yellow x blue-green color combo...

I have to say that the quality of my two MBMJ bags has been outstanding when I compare to recent purchases from other midline brands. I might someday spring for a premium designer bag (been lusting for a Botega Veneta tote for at least 10 years) but honestly, my Fran is nicer than 95 percent of the bags I see being carried around, so I'm happy.