MBenz key fob fit?

I have both a 4 key and a key pouch. I leave my keys out of the pouch unless I'm using my pochette accessories or something tiny then I stick my fat BMW fob in. It just hangs off my keyring everyday and I keep band aids, eyeglasses wipes etc inside. The 4 key I have is fairly useless. I keep my spare to my hubby's truck in it with only ONE other key due to the huge GMC fob. Not much else will fit that won't interfere in how it snaps shut. Total waste of money but looks cute. The 6 key and the pouch are a much better bang for your buck.

Reactions: ilovechanelbags
I have both a 4 key and a key pouch. I leave my keys out of the pouch unless I'm using my pochette accessories or something tiny then I stick my fat BMW fob in. It just hangs off my keyring everyday and I keep band aids, eyeglasses wipes etc inside. The 4 key I have is fairly useless. I keep my spare to my hubby's truck in it with only ONE other key due to the huge GMC fob. Not much else will fit that won't interfere in how it snaps shut. Total waste of money but looks cute. The 6 key and the pouch are a much better bang for your buck.

Ooh, what eyeglasses fit in your key pouch? Unfortunately my reading glasses are a must have these days. I've tried those little ones that sit on the bridge of your nose (can't remember the brand right now) but they're not very comfy and always seem to fall off.

Ooh, what eyeglasses fit in your key pouch? Unfortunately my reading glasses are a must have these days. I've tried those little ones that sit on the bridge of your nose (can't remember the brand right now) but they're not very comfy and always seem to fall off.
Oh no, I'm talking about the eyeglass cleaning wipes that are in a plastic pack. They kinda look like a silver condom wrapper lol!! Not actual eyeglasses. Sorry if I confused you.

Any pics of the key pouch with fat key fob inside?