Maybe it's the wine talking......

I agree with all of the above... this is the first place I go when i get on tpf and you all have been so helpful in having all these wonderful pictures and comments to help me pick my first (and definitely not last!) Tano. I feel like I actually know all of you already :yes: I love all of you! And feel better Tyger bronchitis stinks I had it last year and lost 10 lbs in 5 days it wrecked me so I hope you're feeling better

Tygerkitty -- hope you feel better. Maybe cuddling up with your bags would make you feel better?
All my other Tano ladies -- sorry I missed the group toast last night. I was miserably attempting to help my team win PubQuiz last night. Maybe I should Irish up my morning coffee?

Tygerkitty -- hope you feel better. Maybe cuddling up with your bags would make you feel better?
All my other Tano ladies -- sorry I missed the group toast last night. I was miserably attempting to help my team win PubQuiz last night. Maybe I should Irish up my morning coffee?

Aklein - I missed this last night too. (I was at WI Dells at a waterpark w/ the family.) I'm having coffee right now and I had the same thought!!!! (Although I can't do it this AM since I have to take dd to school registration soon and I'm sure they'd frown on that! :wtf:)

Good morning ladies!! Another late joiner here, but I feel much the same! It's a really comfy place that we have here. I really enjoy celebrating new bags with everyone, trying to help out a fellow Tano-ite pick a new bag, and drooling over colors and new styles together!

I was at Monday night football last night watching the Giants kick some butt! And you better believe I was raising a few beers with you all ;)

Tyger, feel better!! **hugs**

Last edited:
Morning my darling Tano-ites!

I was posting and watching Olymics all night instead of keying my A/R like a good girl.

AW well...

Now I'm at my desk at work not keying my A/R and drinking a venti Cafe Americano and trying to see how long it takes it to hit my bloodstream so I can have that lovely hyper feeling :lol:

Are you feeing better today, TK???

^^I need to put my current accounts receivable into our accounting system....keying a/r .... sorry I forget and use the lingo hahahahaa I'm a construction accountant..... Sometimes I use my work terminology just assuming people know what I mean...my mistake.

Lol this thread is so cute! I'm feeling........mediocre lol. At least the medicine I have keeps me from coughing too much for a good portion of the day! On the downside, it makes me incredibly sleepy, hungry and gives you cotton mouth lol!

Thanks for all the new well-wishing :biggrin: xoxo