Maybe is just me or im getting old? now I wanna buy vintage bags

I have the Monceau too and love it! Yours looks like new. I’ve noticed that in the 4 years I’ve had mine (bought preowned in like new condition!) the edges on the pocket and main body of the bag have started to curl in. Did you notice with yours @EdnaMode ?
It's in good condition but its still worn. The pocket has curled a little bit so I try to stuff it. I think its just getting dry due to age. There's a small section where the glazing has worn off basically. I have to take it in and get it reglazed. I just love the dark brown leather against the monogram.

Reactions: karman
It's in good condition but its still worn. The pocket has curled a little bit so I try to stuff it. I think its just getting dry due to age. There's a small section where the glazing has worn off basically. I have to take it in and get it reglazed. I just love the dark brown leather against the monogram.
Hmm, I've never considered that it was DRY before! Good point! It arrived less curled from a more humid city in Canada to my super dry city in Canada. I'll have to see if I can find a way to moisturize the canvas to uncurl!

Hmm, I've never considered that it was DRY before! Good point! It arrived less curled from a more humid city in Canada to my super dry city in Canada. I'll have to see if I can find a way to moisturize the canvas to uncurl!
Honestly I don't know what's causing it, it just feel like it's getting more stiff as it ages, like me. lol

Reactions: karman