MAY/JUNE new baby Bal purchases *SHOW US!!!*

This babe arrived last Thursday and after a little TLC I’m quite pleased with the results. Body of the bag was in really good condition for its age but the handles..:whut:
I managed to dye them mixing up some watercolor pencils and applied with little touch to the handles very carefully plus replaced the laces. Due its rarely and ridiculous price (160€) it’s definitely, my most gorgeous snap find. Love her so much :love:

44B8811D-E803-48F5-B840-B77301FF4362.jpeg

This how the handles were originally.

E692B057-7E72-4DB5-AC87-0487C03A7F4B.jpeg

Last edited:
This babe arrived last Thursday and after a little TLC I’m quite pleased with the results. Body of the bag was in really good condition for its age but the handles..:whut:
I managed to dye them mixing up some watercolor pencils and applied with little touch to the handles very carefully plus replaced the laces. Due its rarely and ridiculous price (160€) it’s definitely, my most gorgeous snap find. Love her so much :love:

View attachment 5398163

View attachment 5398164
FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!! .. it's really a gorgeous bag which looks just PERFECT with the Pewter HW!

Last edited:

View attachment 5398163

View attachment 5398164
Just the perfect slouch, love how she just hangs there all comfy and relaxed :heart:
Enjoy!

View attachment 5398163

View attachment 5398164
What a steal! Congrats. You did a great job restoring those handles. Gorgeous color!

Getting antsy now...:wtf:
Seller says the bag is from 2005. Hm, gonna have to wait and I'll make lots of pictures for the AT thread. Shoulda asked here before the fact...not after...
Stupid, that's me :whistle:
Does she have the paper tags? There’s nothing on the tag itself that will indicate the year. There are other nice reds don’t forget!