May I know the brand of your SKincare that is working for you right now ?

I've got late onset eczema so all my expensive creams have had to be replaced recently as the additives are a trigger.

I use MooGoo Cleanser, Moisturiser and Sunscreen. Its fantastic and my skin loves it - all natural.

Cetaphil cleanser
Trilogy organic rosehip oil
Paula's Choice BHA Gel 1%
Paula's Choice Weekly Resurfacing Treatment.

acne.org Regimen (cleanser, treatment, and moisturizer)
Olay Complete Moisturizer with sunscreen for sensitive skin

That's the only combination that has kept me free of acne.

I'm 56 years old. Mother nature has a grip on me for sure. I prep with witch hazel and then apply Sublime Instant Lift. It will tighten the bags under the eyes and last for 8-10 hours. Doesn't repair anything but improves the look immensely.

My weekly regimen consists of a cleanse-exfoliate-serum/moisturize, I skip the toner unless I am wearing makeup for the day and need the extra step to balance the Ph in my skin ..For my cleanser I use JĀSÖN' Apricot Scrub I have combination skin and if I don't incorporate an exfoliant in my weekly regimen I end up having random breakouts. The beauty of JĀSÖN' Apricot Scrub is you can pick it up from Whole Foods and for $8.99 it is a great product! JĀSÖN's Brightening Apricot Scrub is a soap-free foaming facial wash combined with an Exfoliator, the formula is free from parabens, sodium lauryl / laureth sulfates and phthalates, and features natural ingredients such as apricot oil and walnut powder. Your skin is left silky soft and clean from day to day debris.

A golden rule with exfoliating is having to Hydrate the skin after so you don't over dry which can lead to your skin over compensating with oil and creating new breakouts.To hydrate my skin I swear by this product its the Vitamin C Hydrating Anti Aging Serum by Image Skincare.

This hydrating serum incorporates Vitamin C, peptides and antixodiants after one use you will see and feel the difference. Vitamins A, E and highly potent anti-Oxidants nourish the skin to create a healthy, youthful glow. It's Paraben free also.

At night for a specialty treatment I add a couple drops of the Pure Hyaluronic Serum by Image Skincare into my Vitamin C Hydrating Vitamin C Serum. The Hyaluronic Serum is highly concentrated and botanically derived hyaluronic filler that immediately plumps skin and increases moisture in all skin types. Another ingredient in the Hyaluronic Serum that I love is the pure Apricot essential oil that provides additional hydration and aromatherapy benefits. This combination of products have been a true breakthrough for me and worth every penny!!

JĀSÖN's Brightening Apricot Scrub -- $8.99
Vitamin C Hydrating Anti Aging Serum by Image Skincare - $52.50
Pure Hyaluronic Serum by Image Skincare - $50.00

After trying to find something with natural ingredients, dermatologist tested and true effectiveness, I've landed on M-61. I have to say, I really like this product line. Everything is great, especially their peel wipes (these leave your skin flawless!!)--however, my derm said to use the wipes sparingly because of the glycolic acid in them.

Here's what I use--

M61 Brilliant Cleanse (morning & night)
M61 Vitablast C Serum (morning & night)
M61 Hydraboost Eye (morning & night)
M61 Power Glow Peel (1-2 x/week at night after cleansing)
M61 Hydraboost Cream (night)
Josie Maran Argan Oil Day Moisturizer w/ sunscreen during the day
Josie Maran Argan Oil cleanser as a makeup remover

I naturally have oily, acne-prone but aging skin with some wrinkles starting to show and some dark spots. I am happy to say that my current skincare regimen has changed my skin type to "normal/combination".

Cleansing: Shiseido
Daily treatment: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peel pads (my miracle acne solution).
Moisturizer & eye cream: Shiseido, only if needed.
Sunscreen: La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light SPF 60

I don't have a regular serum; but at night, I usually just throw in something from one of my collection of free samples. Currently, I'm using a Shiseido serum. I also tend to like beauty oils.

One thing I would like to address in the near future is my pigmentation issue (sun spots). I tend to like Shiseido products, so I'll probably try their White Lucent products.

I naturally have oily, acne-prone but aging skin with some wrinkles starting to show and some dark spots. I am happy to say that my current skincare regimen has changed my skin type to "normal/combination".

Cleansing: Shiseido
Daily treatment: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peel pads (my miracle acne solution).
Moisturizer & eye cream: Shiseido, only if needed.
Sunscreen: La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light SPF 60

I don't have a regular serum; but at night, I usually just throw in something from one of my collection of free samples. Currently, I'm using a Shiseido serum. I also tend to like beauty oils.

One thing I would like to address in the near future is my pigmentation issue (sun spots). I tend to like Shiseido products, so I'll probably try their White Lucent products.

I love Shiseido eye creams! Come to think of it, I love their sunscreen and cleansers, and lip balms too.

I just changed from using a full bout of chanel skincare to a mix of chanel and Mario badescu. I am only 21 so my skin is very temperamental still but I've been using chanel for years and my skin is a thousand times better than most women my age. I just felt that my cleanser and exfoliator wasn't doing enough. I am in love with Mario badescu's selection and at aud16 it's so cheap! I have very dry skin and I found it doesn't make my skin feel tight or stretched like other brands. However I will never leave my chanel moisturizer!

--------------------------------

Chanel & Hermes addict 💸
Insta: @wekilledcouture
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum