May I introduce my new pal: Shah

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
I would like to introduce my new friend named Shah (persian for King). He is 100% Rottweiler and the sweetest little guy ever.

He likes:
Rubber (anything rubber)
Shoes
Grass
Fingers
peeing in the kitchen
exploring new hiding spots
sleeping
belly rubs

dislikes:
water
being left alone
apparently chewable toys
dog beds

His owner is my little brother and they live together. My brother brought him to Maryland to introduce the family for the 4th, we have become attached. He is now back in Alabama :sad: and I miss him soo much.

IMG00061.jpg

IMG00063.jpg

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00072.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

isn't he adorable?

OMG cute! My late doggie's best freind in the neighborhood is a Rottie named Heidi. She is just a big sweetheart! They adored each other!

OMG cute! My late doggie's best freind in the neighborhood is a Rottie named Heidi. She is just a big sweetheart! They adored each other!

what a coincidence! Our Boxer's best friend down the street is a Rottie named Roxie. It was hot today and they wanted to play together but decided to just lay down in the tall grass lol.

cjy, our Boxer who died from lymphoma was named Heidi. She was such a beautiful girl. She and Raleigh are romping over the Rainbow Bridge.

Your pup is the cutest thing and looks so soft! And they grow so fast. Take lots of photos now!

love that name! Im a huge fan of Rottie's.

I remeber growing up I had a dog named Sparky (lol) but he was mixed German Shepard and Rottweiler. Very intelligent dog he was