May I introduce my new pal: Shah

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to introduce my new friend named Shah (persian for King). He is 100% Rottweiler and the sweetest little guy ever.

He likes:
    Rubber (anything rubber)
    Shoes
    Grass
    Fingers
    peeing in the kitchen
    exploring new hiding spots
    sleeping
    belly rubs

dislikes:
    water
    being left alone
    apparently chewable toys
    dog beds

His owner is my little brother and they live together. My brother brought him to Maryland to introduce the family for the 4th, we have become attached. He is now back in Alabama :sad: and I miss him soo much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

isn't he adorable?

2. OMG. PUPPY!!!!!

I'm a sucker for puppies!! Great looking little guy!! He looks young, 7 or 8 weeks?

3. ^ yes your right! 7 weeks

4. He is adorable!

5. OMG cute! My late doggie's best freind in the neighborhood is a Rottie named Heidi. She is just a big sweetheart! They adored each other!

6. He looks sooo adorable, but like a handful of puppy too!!!!

7. AWWW!! So cute! :heart: puppies!

8. Gorgeous baby...thanks for sharing!

9. what a coincidence! Our Boxer's best friend down the street is a Rottie named Roxie. It was hot today and they wanted to play together but decided to just lay down in the tall grass lol.

cjy, our Boxer who died from lymphoma was named Heidi. She was such a beautiful girl. She and Raleigh are romping over the Rainbow Bridge.

Your pup is the cutest thing and looks so soft! And they grow so fast. Take lots of photos now!

10. Be still my heart! He is just adorable! :love:

11. Awww...if only they stayed that little! He's too cute.

12. ^ tell me about it.

i am going to take endless photos and start an album.

13. love that name! Im a huge fan of Rottie's.

I remeber growing up I had a dog named Sparky (lol) but he was mixed German Shepard and Rottweiler. Very intelligent dog he was

14. He is preciouos!!! I had the same problem with my sister's pup. Once I met him I didn't want to go home because he was just so sweet!

15. Oh my gosh!!! What a little cutie-pie! :love: