May I introduce my Mulberry Poppy please

Thanks so much,
I hear ya on the Avatar Stefy lol, by the time 24 comes around we will be hyperventilating, its been a looooong wait!!!

Shoot me now though, as I went and fell in love with the fushia pink Maggie today, I really want that too lol! :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!:smile:
Love the bag, the leather on the poppy looks so good!!

Very cute boots as well. I've really got into the whole shoe boots thing a bit late but oh well, and bought two this weekend.

Thanks so much,
I hear ya on the Avatar Stefy lol, by the time 24 comes around we will be hyperventilating, its been a looooong wait!!!

Shoot me now though, as I went and fell in love with the fushia pink Maggie today, I really want that too lol! :biggrin:

I know, did you know there is a DVD called Redemption out in Dec which is a prequel to season 7 and is set after season 6?!?!?

Oh dear, that happened to me when I bought Smithy, wanted a Choco Roxy a week later.

I know, did you know there is a DVD called Redemption out in Dec which is a prequel to season 7 and is set after season 6?!?!?

Oh dear, that happened to me when I bought Smithy, wanted a Choco Roxy a week later.

Yes, I think they are airing it abit earlier in the States so Im really hoping we will be able to download a copy of it from somewhere!!!
Bauer just rocks huh :tup:

Thanks everybody for your lovely comments, Im giving Poppy a whirl this week :yes: