May 1 New Arrivals

Thanks everyone!!!:biggrin:

Model...? Umm...LOL I'll think I'll leave that to someone else a bit more qualified. Heehee!!!!!!!!...and less shy.:blink:

Sorry it took awhile to get the pics up...but had a Dr. appt. yesterday...I ended uphaving to take my daughter w/ me cuz she stayed home from school yesterday..ugh..she didn't feel too good. :sad2: Then on top of that my cameras battery was low. When I took the pics it kept shutting off. GRR! Still haven't charged it up. Been too busy.

Thanks again all!!!!!!!;)

lavie said:
the bags are gorgeous!
what a lovely present and a great haul from LV on one day!

Thanks!!!!!:nuts: Well...LOL I'm "officially" done with LV shopping for the rest of the year. I gotta stop going to Eluxury and these mess. boards...reading/seeing all the goodies. Well...maybe I can just drool?! LOL:P

I used my Priscilla yesterday for the first time to go to the Dr.s appt. I seen a woman come in with a L'Extravagant in black.

I was like..WHOA!!!!!!! Alrighty then! Very nice!!!!!:cool:

Well...Happy Shoppin' All!!!!!!! :biggrin:

p.s.

I bought the pochettes to go inside my other larger bags: speedy 30, etc. Also thought they'd be nice to use for quick trips to the store. I usually don't like to wear bags on my shoulder (hand held gal). But....I was like..."Hmm...this is pretty cool." Ut oh....Hmm...:idea: Pochette Croissant?? Yipe!! No, I can't be thinking these things. LOL :blink:

LVCRAZED said:
Yesterday when I went to pick up my Priscilla. We told him we were there to pick up the Priscilla bag we had purchased. He misunderstood...he was like,"We only have 1 left. Two sold already." Then he went in the back and brought out a shipped box and was like.."..this is our last one..it just came out today."

Ummm.....I was starting to get a big nervous thinking..."Oh geez, what if they somehow sold/or gave mine to someone else...and someone buys the boxed one from under me....and there's nothing left???!?!?!?":worried:

But...Awww...(relief) We explained to him we already purchased it over the phone, etc. and we like,..."ohhhhhh.....ok..." He then returned with our package ready to go in the LV bag. WHEW! Meanwhile I was browsing and picked up the white mc pochette, mono pochette, key/extender.:nuts:

Pics coming soon!!;)

you're so luck! congrats!