May 1 New Arrivals

Jill said:
Priscilla.jpg

I just hope they'll have a larger size:love: :cry:

livinluxuriously_Lila said:
I had my centurion card concierge call and ask the LV store in Fashion Valley and they said it was available to the public on monday and if I wanted to buy one to just give them a call, so I guess only VIP before monday.:biggrin:

Thanks Lila- Im heading out there now to see whats new. and of course Macy's for their friends and family :smile:

there are a couple of Damiers coming out as well...both are very cute, but one is incredible! I don't need it because I have one damier...see no need for 2...but I love it. It is the larger of the 2 new ones, sorry don't remember the name but I think she said it was around $1200. It looks like it buckles but is really a zipper top bag. The other one is a hand carry, so that leaves me out.

Well....

I was supposed to go to the LV shop today to pick up a pochette accessoires to throw in my Speedy 30 that I got last Sat. and possibly get a wapity. I was so confused as to what to do I decided to forget it. UGH!:wacko: Decided to stay home. (the speedy was for my anniver. which is on May 1) :love:

I then mentioned to dh today that they were coming out with new LV's on May 1. I had gotten the LV catalog last wk. or was it the wk. before?? hmm...Neways...I had seen the "Priscilla". And just ooooohhhed and Awwwed.....Then thought ya, right...it's a bit pricey...(this was before I got the speedy 30). I didn't give the Priscilla a 2nd thought...figuring I'd get the speedy, a pochette, and maybe the wapity.

I show Dh the pic of the "Priscilla"today and he's like .."well, do you like it?" I'm like..."ya, it's really cute, but you already got me the Speedy." I tell him they come out til May 1. He's like let me call them up and see if I can purchase one. So he calls the LV store and they say they can't send it out til May 1... but they can sell to us now over the phone and then send it out til Mon. Dh like,"Can I just go pick it up Monday?" They asked him what color he wanted it in...White...and that was it.
WHOA!:shame:

So..............Mon. May 1 - our 13th Anniversary :love: :love: he's going to go pick it up when they call him. LOL! I totally forgot about getting the pochette. What pochette?!?! Then later today on the way home from dinner I pull out my lil clear plastic make up baggy thingy I was going to get the pochette to replace it. (It's in good condition though..still looks new). He's like..."you should still get the pochette." I'm like, "HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?" I had planned on getting the mono, he's like "What about a white one to go with the Priscilla?" He's lost his mind...GEESH! So...that's where it stands. He's like, "Ya...I could pick up the pochette when I get the priscilla." So...I don't know....not sure what's going to happen with the whole pochette deal. It would be nice to get the MC pochette but DANG! WHEW...The mono would be just as nice. I LOVE THE BROWN mono line!!!! The priscilla will be my 2nd MC bag...I have the speedy 30 mc in white.

LOL, dh is a lil hyped up. I'm sooo excited for my anniv. to get here now!!:biggrin:

Originally...he was like...The speedy 30 can be for our anniv., Mother's Day, and your bday. (bday in June). LOL I always do the combination of all 3 things and get me a LV. Then he's like awww, the Speedy can be for your bday. So...LOL I guess the Priscilla (and possible pochette) is for Mother's Day and our anniversary.

:nuts: :nuts: WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: 2 more days!!!!!