Maxi's for Cruise 2010

Hi Ladies! I'm a new member but have been bitten by the Chanel bug a long time ago. I'm very curious about the new cruise 2010 maxis. Do you know if they will be keeping the same look as the one for the autumn collection or will they bring back the look from spring summer with the bug CCs? Thanks!

Glamrus - That blue won't be a royal blue... it's probably going to be a dark navy, as it has the same color code as this seasons navy reissue/reissue tote. The royal blue will probably be the other '10C blue (there are two blues), color code 94058. :smile:

Thanks so much for the info fireyfashionista I saw the blue on the color library I'm excitied and hope it is a very royal blue color! I'm not going to hold my breath though as I did for the fuschia and it came out red looking!!!

babooney - i'm pretty sure the maxi will look the same as the current maxi since there were so many issues with "wings" on the spring's maxi

coco chanel5 -
Penney Steigman
[email protected]
516-627-3566

there are modeling pics of the maxi here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/new-arrivals-at-hirshleifers-plus-spy-pics-447743-15.html

you can always do a search for info on the forum :biggrin:
shells, thanks so much for the info! i can't wait to see all the colors of the cruise maxis! i wonder if they will be producing a purple caviar. that's my dream maxi! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.:yes::drool:

?? Still something I didn't understand about this bag...

- Has it become a classic? Because I just called in a boutique today for asking and they had never heard of it... They said it was a bag for the cruise collection...
And I thought of buying one for new years or my birthday in march , but I'm very afraid that they'll all be gone...

So will it be available throughout the whole year?

Hi,

I live in New York and I am currently debating between a jumbo and a maxi w/ SHW. I really would love to get either in patent but it seems those are rare. Most likely I will purchase my bag from New Jersey since they have no tax in that state. I know in NYC Bergdorf's has by far one of the biggest collections of Maxi's and Jumbo's but I was hoping someone would know who has a big collection of those in NJ?

Also the Maxi's seem to be on wait list. I spoke to an SA at Neiman in the Short Hills Mall and she told me that they should arrive within a week? That seemed too soon compared to the others I have spoken to. I am just worried that she was telling me what I wanted to hear and realisticly I will be waiting forever( I am very impatient)lol.

Does anyone have any experience with the boutiques and department stores in NJ?

Thanks in advance for any help!!