Maxi Veneta in these colors??? Did they make this?

Feb 19, 2007
I have been hunting for the perfect style and color for my first BV.

So far I like the Maxi Veneta (is this TOO large, ladies??) I carry a Balenciaga Part Time and that size is perfect. I do like 'slouch'.

And the colors that catch my eye are:
Saffron (in Asia only it seems) S/S 09 (1st color below)
Copper Shiny Goat S/S 09 (2nd color below)

Can I find a Maxi in one of these colors?? And where might that be found?

Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• Saffron BV s s 09 7603.jpg
    Saffron BV s s 09 7603.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Copper Shiny goat BV spring summer 09.jpg
    Copper Shiny goat BV spring summer 09.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 152
I think the best thing to do is to call the Woodbury and Cabazon outlets. Tea is similar in that it is a red based medium/light brown. You may also like that color.

I find the Maxi too large for me, but I am the exception.

The PT is my favorite Bal and I just got a Maxi Veneta and I LOVE IT! Actually, I am afraid I am loving my BV more than my Bals...:shocked: I don't find it too large, I actually love the way it drapes and the look of all that gorgeous leather! How tall are you? I guess that would be a consideration. I am 5'6" and I posted some mod pics in the action thread. HTH!

I love the maxi Veneta, too. I can't imagine carrying a smaller veneta. At first I worried that the bag was too large, but after carrying it a few times it softened and now with the drape, it's perfect for me. If you're a big bag lover, don't worry about the size.

I second jburgh's suggestion of the tea color.

i love the my maxi veneta. it is so comfortable and holds a ton yet is very light. i love that is is slim and not bulky under the arm and has a great drop. love the large zipper compartment. it is big and when i first got mine i was concerned that it looked like luggage- i am only 5'4". i used it anyway and love the way it looks. it is big but i think it looks great. i agree with doreenjoy in that i couldn't imagine using a smaller veneta. i would love to get a second one. hth-

Attachments

• noce action.jpg
    noce action.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 388
thanks leah and ladysalesrep195. always glad to help out; in fact i don't need much encouragement.

my bag is noce. i was really lucky- i got it at the outlet.