Matinee or Morning After?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum.

I just recently got into Ms. Minkoff's bags. (I'm an avid Kooba fan, if you can't tell by the name.) My mother purchased a Peacock Devote a few weeks back and ever since then I've been hooked.

I currently have a mini-Nikki in Rose/Champagne (although I'm thinking about selling it, it's a bit small for me)., a large-Nikki in distressed Olive, and a few days ago I got my first MAB in Blue Wave w/ Neon pipping. I'm in total love with the Morning After.

I want another one, of course, but I can't decide. I'd like to get another MAB or a Matinee.

I'm looking at a MAB in Cloud Gray w/ Amber trim or a Matinee in Peacock. This bag would most likely be for the fall and I'm leaning more towards the Matinee, but would I be able to wear that Peacock/teal color in fall/winter?

Attachments

• RMIN-WY112_V1-BIG.jpg
    RMIN-WY112_V1-BIG.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8000.jpg
    IMG_8000.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 40
I'm a big fan of both of those bags. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice. I own the MAM in both of those colors/combos and they're gorgeous. The only thing I would add is if you're looking for a bag that would take you into Fall/Winter a little better, I would go with the Cloud Grey/Amber trim bag. Then again, I think you could use Peacock or Teal easily all year long too. Ack...I'm no help, sorry!:Push: Welcome to the RM world!!

I love both the Mattie and the MAB but I would seek out a teal Mattie. The Mattie fits comfortably over the shoulder. Also, the tassels on the Teal really add a nice touch to the look. Lastly, teal will go well with so many different colors all year round. Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I saw you went with the peacock! It is very similar to this seasons TEAL matinee with tassels, which I would have further recommended!

Anyhow-- peacock and teal are very similar though, just different leathers, and peacock doesn't have tassels. IMO both go well for year round. My teal nikki matches a lot, and looks great against dark navy, black, grey, browns, so I plan on using mine a lot in fall :tup: