Mateo Jewelry Quality

Mar 27, 2009
I forget how I stumbled across this, but I really love their initial jewelry pieces! Has anyone bought from them, and if so, I would love feedback and mod shots!

IMG_5823.jpeg

Don't have a mod shot unfortunately, but I ordered the pave version of this necklace from Net-A-Porter a while back and was very disappointed upon receiving it. The hidden initial effect looks very different in person from the photos, and the chain was flimsy and almost a greenish shade of yellow. I sent it back immediately.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Don't have a mod shot unfortunately, but I ordered the pave version of this necklace from Net-A-Porter a while back and was very disappointed upon receiving it. The hidden initial effect looks very different in person from the photos, and the chain was flimsy and almost a greenish shade of yellow. I sent it back immediately.
Good grief that’s disappointing! Thank you so much for your feedback!

I don’t have this piece, but I ordered a simple small necklace in 14k gold from Mateo a couple years ago. When I received it, I was a bit disappointed with the size and weight of the piece for the price but I kept it.

I don’t have this piece, but I ordered a simple small necklace in 14k gold from Mateo a couple years ago. When I received it, I was a bit disappointed with the size and weight of the piece for the price but I kept it.
Thank you for your feedback! So that is 2 strikes against Mateo. I am getting disheartened as I thought this was such a gorgeous unique piece but I don’t want to drop the $ on a subpar piece.
I might just order a gold nameplate from Bargain Bazaar lol!

I was going to buy it too, but I don't think I should😥😥