Matelasse black in medium?should it be my next B bag??

bibitje
IMO the Matelasse is a quilted classic & the leather on them r divine. Buttery & so soft.............
If u really like it, u should go for it.
They r not easy to come by & it shouldn't matter what u buy 4 your first BB.
U should go for what your heart desires.
BTW u will be addicted before u know it, so your City or Part time will come your way sooner or later.:P
I am now waiting for my 09 Black City to arrive in the next few days.;)

pic of my Brown Matelasse & I love her to bits!!!!!! :love:

LatestNewPics477.jpg

YES! I love my black medium Matelasse even though it doesn't sit very well on the shoulder (worth taking into consideration). My very first Bbag was a Matelasse (the small size) and I still have it.

I guess it depends what other bags you have in your collection, but if you already have a black shoulderbag or like handheld/crook of the arm bags, I say go for it! :tup:
I think the black Matelasse is classic!
Matelasse.jpg

I get so many compliments when I carry my black med. Matelasse I think because it is so unique and really classic as well. When I travel by plane, it is my go-to bag as well because I think it keeps things organized a little more due to it being a little more boxy. Mine sits well on my shoulder too, so I haven't really had any issues with it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and recommend it.

The matelasse is amazing, and imho the black medium is a classic. not too big, not too small, and classier (and less expensive!) than a chanel because it is not as obvious...very practical too.