MATELASSE - Are you a fan?

Nov 7, 2007
Balenciaga ladies - you all seem so in love with the brand. I've seen tons of pics of new purchases - collections etc.

I'm wondering are there many Bal Fans that love the Matelasse?

I haven't seen many being shown off here.

Why not?

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL
I really like the Matelasse and just purchased my first Medium in Black yesterday. Will post pics as soon as I recevie. :love:

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
I am not a fan of the matelasse........I stay true to my RH bbags....I cannot even shift to liking the Giant ones........not that I find them ugly but it´s just not me!

Kat;)

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
I have a medium, and I think it's wonderful! The quilting is a lot different than the chanel or mj quilting. It's one of my fave bags, and it has held up really well through many uses.

UliUli

O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
I just got an ivory clutch. I loved it on photos.... hopefully I will love it in person too :smile:

Jul 30, 2006
Paris, France
I love it, the quilting is amazing, the leather is so soft.
I have a medium black matelasse and I will never sell this bag, it's so chic and rock'n'roll at the same time.

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I agree with the others, for me it is just so different from the motorcycle bags that I never got into it. It is like the Epi line with LV--I never liked it but I love the mono line. But there are some LV fans who hate mono and only like Epi. It is all just personal taste, one is not better than the other.

fashion1sta

Nov 28, 2007
CA
hmmm.. it's very "bubbly"... and a bit stiff. Don't really think about it much. Maybe i'm saying this because I have this huge long~~~ wishlist of "cities,work,pt,weekender".. :whistle: