Massaccesi Handbags

I know, right?! That Aegean blue pebbled is a gorgeous blue that we see in Hawaii. Even though I have plenty of blue bags, I will have to squeeze in this blue someday.

That Theia Midi is cute.
Yes, my new Arianna in that Aegean blue is going to be an awesome summer color! I debated about getting the denim blue, but now that I have the sample, I'm glad went with the Aegean [emoji3]

Reactions: anitalilac
Well, there's nothing like a spring promotion to get you to pull the trigger on a some new bags. So, I have ordered a Calista in Whiskey Tuscania, exterior pocket and extended strap, a Calista in Granite Grey Tuscania, exterior pocket and extended strap and a Theia in Avio Athene. I don't think I have ever ordered 3 bags at once. So, back to the closet to cull a few more old faves to help fund this.

Well, there's nothing like a spring promotion to get you to pull the trigger on a some new bags. So, I have ordered a Calista in Whiskey Tuscania, exterior pocket and extended strap, a Calista in Granite Grey Tuscania, exterior pocket and extended strap and a Theia in Avio Athene. I don't think I have ever ordered 3 bags at once. So, back to the closet to cull a few more old faves to help fund this.

Love your choices! Looking at my swatches so I can make my selections shortly.

Reactions: bonniekir and vink

Sounds like a wonderful bunch of new bags.. and Three!!.. naughty you!! :eek:

Oh my! I can imagine that. A coworker always ask me when I get a parcel, except that 90% of my shipments are books! I'm compiling a library for DD. [emoji4]
How fun! I loved collecting books for my children's library---Dr. Seuss, of course, Roald Dahl, Shel Silverstein,
Lemony Snicket, Harry Potter, etc. We recently donated most of them (except the nice hardcover Harry Potters) since my children are older, and Mom here is on a mission to declutter. I donated boxes of my own books because I've become a Kindle convert. Thousands of books literally at my fingertips in one very small electronic device that I can take everywhere and a ton more space in my home where books used to be.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19