Massaccesi Handbags

When you get a chance @Kylacove , could we see an outdoor photo? I'd love to see more of the contrast of everything on this Juliet Alto. Isn't it a great size! Mine hits the sweet spot for me.
Here you go. I love the alto size. The large was just too big and the midi is a bit too small for every day.

Attachments

• 20220618_195512.jpg
    20220618_195512.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 20220618_195526.jpg
    20220618_195526.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 47
LOVE my Little Hera, she is the summer bag I have been searching for the last 20 years!
Here you go, comparing with my other Heras:
View attachment 5428732
Full sized Hera in China Blue Pebbled, Hera Midi in Iris Blue Verona, Little Hera in Medium Sapphire Sorrento, all with silver hardware

View attachment 5428734View attachment 5428735
China Blue Pebbled Hera with Theia strap.................................Iris Blue Verona Hera Midi with Theia strap

View attachment 5428736View attachment 5428738
Sapphire Blue Sorrento Little Hera with bespoke handle strap, shoulder strap and cross-body strap.

There is some structure to my Little Hera, I am uncertain whether this is due to some backing or purely the Sorrento leather.
Either way, this light /moderate structure really suits her, maintaining her cute "dumpling" shape.
And she is quite roomy/got plenty of volume,- fits large wallet, small umbrella, medium make-up pouch ++

PS: Apart from for full sized Hera (my first) I have requested
"Leather strap-attachment sewn on top edge of bag"
View attachment 5428743
I adore all sizes and colors of your Heras. The little one wasn't on my radar but now.... In terms of leathers, what do you think best serves the little H? Clearly the Sorrento works. Do you think the pebbled leather would work well? I just love the China Blue pebbled color. Would HMV work (in Lobelia)? I won't be ordering for quite a while, so I'm just collecting ideas for now. input appreciated!

I finally ordered my deerskin bag. I had placed the order for the style in Deerskin but did not know what color leather I wanted. I knew I wanted a midi Siena in deerskin. I seriously thought about mud deerskin with dark brown handles and trim but I live in Florida and wear lighter colors. I thought the caramel might be too close in color to the tan HMV Ellen that I have. I spoke to Marco and he convinced me that caramel was a much better color for me. He suggested brown stitching and edge paint, light gold HW and light fuchsia lining. I went with his recommendations. I missed out previously on deerskin and I was so excited that he was able to get some from the tannery. I cannot wait to get my deerskin midi Siena but it might take quite some time as I only made my final selections yesterday.