Massaccesi Handbags

I am all about smaller MM bags so first question to Marco was is there a midi Cartella. Here is his response. He indicated a midi can be ordered during the Cartella promotion this week. Here are the details.

PRICE:
CARTELLA MIDI - Pebbled - Nappa – Pompei – Verona – Metallic – Cuoio Toscano: € 390,00 (PROMO: € 330,00)
CARTELLA MIDI - Sorrento: € 450,00 (PROMO: € 380,00)
CARTELLA MIDI - Handmade Vacchetta: € 500,00 (PROMO: € 425,00)
DIMENSIONS:
Width at base: 11.4” (cm. 29)
Height: 8.1” (cm. 20,7)
Depth: 4.5” (cm. 11,5)
Suggested handle drop: 4.3” (cm. 11)
Suggested strap drop: 9.6" (cm. 24,5)
Messenger strap length: 41.3" (cm. 105)

I've been awol for a while. Can anyone tell me whether Marco has any straw left, or was that a one time thing only?
Hello, Aminu, so nice to see you again :wave:
You'd better ask Marco about straw - I do know he has produced straw bags during the last year, so he may well have some left (or access to more) ;)

You may have noticed there is not much MM activity here on tPF now :sad:, but there is huge activity on FB :biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aminu
I miss the chatter here. Some things I think Facebook is better for and some things I think are better here. I think the search function here is not great, but I find FB search function to be worse. I also don't always see all the posts on FB for some reason even though I have it set to notify me.

Anyway, I had a bunch of wild ideas about designing a Cartella, but I found my sanity. As tends to be the case, I love the sample bag in red and asked if it was available, but Marco said the model loved it so much that she kept it and did the photo shoot for free. I ended up going with deep red Fiore, dark gunmetal hardware, red interior and two sets of straps. One in black Nappa and one with the deep red Fiore on one side and black Nappa on the other. I'm doing the flat handles with the 27 cm. drop.

What are y'all ordering?

I miss the chatter here. Some things I think Facebook is better for and some things I think are better here. I think the search function here is not great, but I find FB search function to be worse. I also don't always see all the posts on FB for some reason even though I have it set to notify me.

Anyway, I had a bunch of wild ideas about designing a Cartella, but I found my sanity. As tends to be the case, I love the sample bag in red and asked if it was available, but Marco said the model loved it so much that she kept it and did the photo shoot for free. I ended up going with deep red Fiore, dark gunmetal hardware, red interior and two sets of straps. One in black Nappa and one with the deep red Fiore on one side and black Nappa on the other. I'm doing the flat handles with the 27 cm. drop.

What are y'all ordering?

I LOVE the story of the model!

What are y'all ordering?
Yes darn it. I jumped on that red bag as soon as I saw it and he told me the same thing, lol.

HAHAA I love how everyone loved the red one so much! But happy for Marco that the model also loved it. I’m sure it’s always nice when the product can serve as compensation. And what a lucky model!! It’s a beautiful bag!

I ordered a smoke grey HMV one like a month before the sample was even made LOL and then during the promo I ordered a metallic one as well. It will be either bronze or titanium - I’m letting Marco choose and choose the details!

I can’t wait to see your deep red fiore one @coach943! I actually think I need a bag in that leather too. I really love fiore and that red is such a lovely shade!!

Im so looking forward to everyone’s reveals!!

I have a white box on the way with the nappa muse midi I ordered and the Juliet alto in grey Flor and a metallic gold phoebe (ordered March 1!!) I’m so super excited esp for the Juliet! But muse is a new style for me too!