Massaccesi Handbags

Is that your first Little Tulipano? I have 3 and I think it is an underrated style.
Thank you again everyone! Yes, this is my first Little Tulipano and I love the unique style as well as the functionality! Someone had mentioned the side pockets are so handy, which they are, and the ability to downsize even further and just use the middle compartment is really modern. Jealous of you with 3, you get to mix and match!

Thank you again everyone! Yes, this is my first Little Tulipano and I love the unique style as well as the functionality! Someone had mentioned the side pockets are so handy, which they are, and the ability to downsize even further and just use the middle compartment is really modern. Jealous of you with 3, you get to mix and match!
Well I just posted the list of all the leathers so you can get another one.

I keep hoping the same thing that he will remain open. The only way he can hope to stay open is for him to acquire a lot more customers. So I have been spreading the word as much as possible to everyone I know.
To help get the word out, I had mentioned to Marco my YouTube suggestion of someone making videos about his bags and he said: "We have a YouTube channel but we've never worked on it. Do you want to be the first MM customer to show MM items you just received? Maybe it's late but everything can help in this market!
Link to our YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDacWJSEu8kraDBSqZwjM_Q?view_as=public"

I am camera shy and actually I think someone who has more styles than me (I have 4) would be a better candidate to do this...I do know it's time consuming, but faced with the possible reward of perhaps MM reopening by him getting more customers, maybe someone would be willing to?

To help get the word out, I had mentioned to Marco my YouTube suggestion of someone making videos about his bags and he said: "We have a YouTube channel but we've never worked on it. Do you want to be the first MM customer to show MM items you just received? Maybe it's late but everything can help in this market!
Link to our YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDacWJSEu8kraDBSqZwjM_Q?view_as=public"

I am camera shy and actually I think someone who has more styles than me (I have 4) would be a better candidate to do this...I do know it's time consuming, but faced with the possible reward of perhaps MM reopening by him getting more customers, maybe someone would be willing to?
I am not really good at it but I am going to see my daughter and she might be willing to do it. She is photogenic and not camera shy. I am taking her a new Tulipano in Everose and Sugar Cane shimmer pompei. Actually we should ask Ali Waychoff to do some utube reviews.
I will send her an email and ask her.

I have posted about my bags frequently on my blog and can see that this has sent a little traffic Marco’s way. I wish I had been able to afford more bags as my three don’t amount to much!
I am sure he appreciates all the business that comes his way. I love your blog especially all the book reviews. I have loaned some books from the library based on your reviews so thank you.

Oh... my heart...Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments, info, pics, and overall awesomeness. They arrived today and are beautiful: View attachment 4203415
Dark blue lining and light gunmetal on the dark chocolate merinos Soulmate Midi
Dark taupe vachetta Little Tulipano
Navy pebbled Little Penelope
I LOVE that dark taupe Little Tulipano!!! Love the all one color bags; they speak to me.

Reactions: christinemliu
I am not really good at it but I am going to see my daughter and she might be willing to do it. She is photogenic and not camera shy. I am taking her a new Tulipano in Everose and Sugar Cane shimmer pompei. Actually we should ask Ali Waychoff to do some utube reviews.
I will send her an email and ask her.
I replied to him that we are working on someone would posting a video and he said: "This is simply amazing. You can't imagine how visibility is important even to attract a partner, an investor or to find any kind of support."

Oh... my heart...Thank you everyone for all of your lovely comments, info, pics, and overall awesomeness. They arrived today and are beautiful: View attachment 4203415
Dark blue lining and light gunmetal on the dark chocolate merinos Soulmate Midi
Dark taupe vachetta Little Tulipano
Navy pebbled Little Penelope
Just stunning! Than you for sharing these beauties. Enjoy!