Marvelous March 2023 Purchases

Yes definitely sister of the year for sure! Very sweet of her and lovely that you got to pick! I’ve been eyeing this bag too since it came out in Jan but still undecided lol You’ll have to give me a review and initial thoughts after you use it a few things. Would love to hear what you think and how you use it. Enjoy your little cutie!! :heart: :hbeat:
I was pleasantly surprised that it was still available! I had only discovered this bag recently, I was off the grid for a bit and wasn’t paying attention to new releases. I haven’t used it just yet but will soon and share an update :smile: it doesn’t fit much but is so adorable lol. thank you!!

Reactions: Bumbles
  • Love
Reactions: Louphelia
I joined the club today. Went to LV in Short Hills NJ thinking I wanted a Graceful MM, maybe an Artsy. I have seen the hobo loop online and thought it was amazing but it was out of my budget range. In person, the graceful was just underwhelming and so for me wanting a larger hobo type bag I was going to get the Artsy. As the associate was wrapping up my bag, a woman walks by with the hobo loop worn as a cross body and I saw it and I was like OMG that bag is so gorgeous and I said to the associate any chance you have that in store (because it didn’t seem like they did based on their website) and she said oh yes I do and she pulled it out and that was it. It was love at first sight. So hot!!

900F5893-7B21-4A7A-900C-D42F6E4B7B61.jpeg

F3430E2E-AD11-4EBF-82F3-E98AF1403F65.jpeg

3FA04097-CC71-45DD-91B0-F2CEAAF0E15A.jpeg

I joined the club today. Went to LV in Short Hills NJ thinking I wanted a Graceful MM, maybe an Artsy. I have seen the hobo loop online and thought it was amazing but it was out of my budget range. In person, the graceful was just underwhelming and so for me wanting a larger hobo type bag I was going to get the Artsy. As the associate was wrapping up my bag, a woman walks by with the hobo loop worn as a cross body and I saw it and I was like OMG that bag is so gorgeous and I said to the associate any chance you have that in store (because it didn’t seem like they did based on their website) and she said oh yes I do and she pulled it out and that was it. It was love at first sight. So hot!!

View attachment 5749494

View attachment 5749495

View attachment 5749496
That looks wonderful on you!! It’s a great bag - congratulations!

View attachment 5749494

View attachment 5749495

View attachment 5749496
You look, lovely happy and that bag is a stunner on you! So glad you found THE bag. Congratulations :flowers:

View attachment 5749494

View attachment 5749495

View attachment 5749496
I saw this bag in person and it is stunning, enjoy!

Finally added the Felicie in black Epi this weekend. I’ve wanted to get an epi Felicie for so long! So glad that she joined my collection. Can’t wait to wear her out and match with my silver(-tone) jewelry!:love: :heart::girlsigh:
Btw LV has updated the Felicie set in epi, including a reverse mono zipped pouch for the black, and mono pouch for the galet Felicie instead of the epi zipped pouch. The new zipped pouch is lined with saffiano leather and feels very substantial, more like a real wallet. It’s a nice bonus!
1679833474982.jpeg
1679833497376.jpeg
1679833559520.jpeg
1679833622495.jpeg

View attachment 5749494

View attachment 5749495

View attachment 5749496
Congratulations on your lovely new purse and welcome:smile: You look so happy:heart: Enjoy wearing it in good health and happiness:hugs:

Finally added the Felicie in black Epi this weekend. I’ve wanted to get an epi Felicie for so long! So glad that she joined my collection. Can’t wait to wear her out and match with my silver(-tone) jewelry!:love: :heart::girlsigh:
Btw LV has updated the Felicie set in epi, including a reverse mono zipped pouch for the black, and mono pouch for the galet Felicie instead of the epi zipped pouch. The new zipped pouch is lined with saffiano leather and feels very substantial, more like a real wallet. It’s a nice bonus!
View attachment 5749728
View attachment 5749729
View attachment 5749730
View attachment 5749731
Congratulations @MarryMeLV_Now. Glad to see they updated this version. I hope you enjoy this one as much as your canvas and empreinte ones:hugs: