Marvellous May 2022 Purchases!

This is really gorgeous! :heart::heart::heart: Would make a great wedding bag or proper tea party / garden party bag. The details are exquisite and I really love the chain. Too bad it doesn’t have hooks (but it looks like it’s removable at the edge?). Congratulations on this stunner piece! A worthy edition to your museum collection.:lol:
Yes the chain is removable by sliding the open end through the notch which is the narrowest part of D ring

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Just received this Snow White, LOVE it!!!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
**Presenting my Dauphine East West English embroidery in snow colour View attachment 5408875
Love the embroidery View attachment 5408876
The gold chain doesn’t come with spring hooks View attachment 5408877
Interior is microfibre linedView attachment 5408878
it has a long name:lol:View attachment 5408879

This is so beautiful Adeline :smile: — so sweet and feminine! Is this a new release or Asia exclusive? I don’t remember anything with this kind of embroidery. Enjoy!

I finally broke down and bought this cosmetic case. I couldn't stand every time I use my Noe, my lipstick is all over the place and I have to dig for it. I didn't want to spend the money for it ($570), but I really wanted an LV monogram case to match. I'm OCD, I know.

View attachment 5409052View attachment 5409053View attachment 5409054
Well, if you are OCD most of us here are!! Matchy matchy, pouches in pochettes in bags and….you are in good company- love your cosmetic bag!

Reactions: EveyB and stephyb92
Added a preloved delightful pm in amazing condition. I debated the new Odeon but ultimately decided this. I had an illovo mm years ago which had pointed corners and the canvas wore. This will serve as replacement. Love this bag so much. View attachment 5409241
This bag is stunning. I love DE. I wish they made more bags in DE, but most come in mono.