Martha Stewart

i miss their show! they have real love for each other and it was a very entertaining show. i love how they still talk about hanging out with each other.

I imagined her always having a fridge full of food, including leftovers, and with her skills, whipping up a last minute dinner. Not PB and J.

Her doctor must be fantansic. She looks great and not overdone at all.

this is how it should be done! like with make-up. just enough to make people wonder if you are wearing any at all on your face but never obvious because of too much!

That is a LOT of cosmetic surgery, it looks like a full rebuild. Definitely not looking like herself......or maybe, but about 40 years ago.

Strange obsession the "celebrities" have to look like like anyone but their natural selves. Aging is not a crime, and many people don't have the chance.
She was a model to start with, so pretty. She however has have very, very good work.
It is the lies, that are dishonest. She pretends that she just has fillers and lasers and Botox. Nope, she has had so many procedures including facelifts, eye lifts, lip lift and a neck lift.
Yes, she is on TV and has to maintain appearances. .
Her mother lived into her late nineties, so maybe she wants to look her best till the end?