Marni bags?

I have a large leather one from last year and love it. My DD has wiped her hands and spilled food on it, and it actually cleaned up nicely--and it's a lighter color!! Is there a specific one you were thinking of?

They aren't sold in many places near me -- only Saks and they don't have a huge selection. But I always find the designs interesting (but super expensive).

I worked for Marni a little while ago, and now work for a store that sells their bags, and I have fallen in love with them. The new balloon bag is really cute! It comes in a bright patent red which I love.

I do think they're really seasonal bags though, so if you buy one, you can guarantee it's going to date quickly. But if you don't mind that I think they're a really distinctive bag that stand out from the usual designer bags that everyone carries. I think I have a photo somewhere of the silver version of the balloon bag if anyone wants to see it? :yes:

I worked for Marni a little while ago, and now work for a store that sells their bags, and I have fallen in love with them. The new balloon bag is really cute! It comes in a bright patent red which I love.

I do think they're really seasonal bags though, so if you buy one, you can guarantee it's going to date quickly. But if you don't mind that I think they're a really distinctive bag that stand out from the usual designer bags that everyone carries. I think I have a photo somewhere of the silver version of the balloon bag if anyone wants to see it? :yes:

Oh do post pic....