Marleigh Colorblock

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
For some reason I cannot explain, this bag hit me like a ton of bricks. I saw it and ordered it IMMEDIATELY. Yes, I thought I would get a PCE coupon in the mail for the beginning of March; yes, I thought I should wait to see what others thought. But I didn't. This was one bag I didn't want to slip away.

So without further ado, here is the Marleigh in Chalk:
The box came pretty squished, but the package inside seemed fine. I looked over the entire bag for imperfections, but could find none. And the tag on it is beautiful. I was not expecting grey on it, but I suppose that is simply because I did not look closely enough at the photos. It has grey piping and the back of the tag is grey322.jpg 327.jpg 326.jpg 332.jpg . It is a beautiful bag,

For some reason I cannot explain, this bag hit me like a ton of bricks. I saw it and ordered it IMMEDIATELY. Yes, I thought I would get a PCE coupon in the mail for the beginning of March; yes, I thought I should wait to see what others thought. But I didn't. This was one bag I didn't want to slip away.

The box came pretty squished, but the package inside seemed fine. I looked over the entire bag for imperfections, but could find none. And the tag on it is beautiful. I was not expecting grey on it, but I suppose that is simply because I did not look closely enough at the photos. It has grey piping and the back of the tag is greyView attachment 4359479 View attachment 4359489 View attachment 4359493 View attachment 4359494 . It is a beautiful bag,
Beauty Congrats!

Beautiful! I'm glad you're arrived without flaws! Mine had marks/imprints on the leather even though it was fully wrapped and the box was fine! I hope the black makes a return in the fall.

The box came pretty squished, but the package inside seemed fine. I looked over the entire bag for imperfections, but could find none. And the tag on it is beautiful. I was not expecting grey on it, but I suppose that is simply because I did not look closely enough at the photos. It has grey piping and the back of the tag is greyView attachment 4359479 View attachment 4359489 View attachment 4359493 View attachment 4359494 . It is a beautiful bag,
Very nicccce