Marion Cotillard

new Lady Gray ad:
ladygraymarion.jpg

Maybe it's the angle of the photo or the empire cut of the dress, but this close-up makes it look like she's got the makings of a baby bump. It was taken earlier this week at the Marrakech Film Festival.

marion-cotillard-dior-dinner-marrakech-05.jpg

Here are more pictures from that event...

marion-cotillard-dior-dinner-marrakech-04.jpg

marion-cotillard-dior-dinner-marrakech-02.jpg

marion-cotillard-dior-dinner-marrakech-01.jpg

Did you guys hear about her stalker? This is too crazy, she doesn't deserve this. I hope she stays safe.

http://socialitelife.com/marion-cotillards-stalker-charged-08-2011

Fear not my friends! Marion Cotillard is safe once more. Huffington Post reports that Teresa Yuan, Marion’s stalker and death threat sender, was “arraigned Thursday and released on $50,000 bail.” She has been ordered to stay away from any Marion Cotillard websites and is forbidden from using internet anywhere outside her home, and all at home use will be monitored.

PHOTOS: Marion Cotillard Looking Fantastic at Inception Premiere

Yuan was charged after sending videos and e-mails to a Marion Cotillard fansite. In one video she went on and on about wanting to play Russian Roulette with Marion, “(W)ould you be willing to play Russian Roulette? If you weren’t willing and you had no choice, I’d say `yeah, that’s pretty unfair.’ But would you still like it that at least there’s only one bullet in this pistol?” In another recording Yuan said she wouldn’t regret the killing “after it happens” because “that’s apparently how it feels to be a killer.”

She said in another recording that she could be “very calm and respectful and kind, but then you push me too far or you back me in a corner and this is how I feel … ” She ended that recording in some hissing and growling.

Authorities were notified of threats in April by the site’s administrator. At the point, the threats were being come far more intense and Marion’s close family and friends actually feared for her safety. I would totally fear too, especially since she had a little baby boy on the way.