marino orlandi handbag??

Marino Orlandi - Front.JPG Marino Orlandi  - Side 1.JPG Marino Orlandi - bottom.JPG Marino Orlandi - Side 2.JPG
This looks like an older thread but decided to post my new OM bag! I've seen these bags for years at TJ Maxx and always wanted to buy one. Saw one today I couldn't pass up with the tooled leather. Just gorgeous! The leather on these bags you just don't see any more - at least here in the US. No coated canvas for me!

Last edited:
View attachment 4160863 View attachment 4160864 View attachment 4160865 View attachment 4160867
This looks like an older thread but decided to post my new OM bag! I've seen these bags for years at TJ Maxx and always wanted to buy one. Saw one today I couldn't pass up with the tooled leather. Just gorgeous! The leather on these bags you just don't see any more - at least here in the US. No coated canvas for me!
I bought that same one from TJ Maxx and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I have 4 Marino Orlandi bags over the years. All are great quality but a bit on the heavy side for me to wear on the regular. My first one had a super strong smell of animal hide! Not sure if that's normal, but I guess that is a testament to the authenticity of the leather. Ewww.

Hi there! I am new to this forum and have a question for anyone familiar with Marino Orlandi bags. I found an unusual one at a thrift store recently. Unfortunately, all I can do is describe it since I have not hit my full account status yet.

It is a denim tote bag with a cute black furry bear applique on the front and the designers signature is stitched at the bottom. The handles and trim are black patent leather. The interior is colorful multi-stripe and the tag inside is large with a photo of a woman holding a few other items in this same line. One of them is a smaller clutch looking bag that is denim with the bear. There is also an attached keyring on a long ribbon with the designers name on it. This tote bag seems to be very unusual for a designer who seems to make all leather bags.

Is it a promotional piece? A line that didn't go anywhere? Gift to employees?

If anyone has any idea I would LOVE to get any info you have.

Thank you! :smile:
I've never seen a denim one, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I have one that is fabric with leather trim versus all leather, so it's possible.