Marine Kingston!

Gorgeous GG! How do you think she differs from Navy? Is marine more of a dark blue toward teal? Or a lighter shade of navy?

I actually think she's darker than navy... she's very, very dark. But she's still so pretty and smells DELICIOUS! Lol

The zipper is a little wonky tho :sad: I'm hoping it's just from being wrapped so tight. I have her hanging on a door knob to straighten her out lol

She is the perfect size tho! I did adjust the strap (top, not on the sides) but the fits perfect!

I actually think she's darker than navy... she's very, very dark. But she's still so pretty and smells DELICIOUS! Lol

The zipper is a little wonky tho :sad: I'm hoping it's just from being wrapped so tight. I have her hanging on a door knob to straighten her out lol

She is the perfect size tho! I did adjust the strap (top, not on the sides) but the fits perfect!

Well she looks really pretty perfect. I adjusted it one notch bigger on the strap buckles on each side. As she slouched more it turned out to be perfect.

Looks almost like indigo color. Very pretty. You, ladies, are killing me with all the Kingstons. Its turning to be the bag of the year on the forum :smile:

Looks almost like indigo color. Very pretty. You, ladies, are killing me with all the Kingstons. Its turning to be the bag of the year on the forum :smile:

It will be perfect with dark denim :smile: she's very comfy to carry, and I agree that you don't notice the weight of her. Wonky zipper or not, I am in LOVE!

Oh... she does NOT have the red edging as I had hoped, but I don't care lol

You girls are really turning my head round and round as to what color to buy in the Chelsea. Love your bag Gilmoregirl. A Kingston might have to be one of the next ones on my list. I think this is prettier than navy, and I like Dooney's navy. I know you will enjoy her.:smile: