mardon & louis lived happily efter after Collection of mainly Louis Vuitton

My new Fleuri items :heart: Love them...

CIMG3901.JPG

CIMG3904.JPG

oh. my. goodness. what an absolutely stunning collection. WOW. thank you so much for sharing!!!!

if you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living? I'm just curious, if you do not want to answer I totally understand!

also, i would love to see a shot of your whole LV closet or what not...I cannot even imagine....beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

Thank you all very much - such lovely comments :smile:

ash483, sorry..a pic of the whole closet would be quite difficult, but I am planning new pics over the summer as some have been sold and new have arrived :smile:
Regarding your other question, I'm just a girl with a passion for LV and my job is not anything fancy. I don't really wish to be more specific - hope you'll understand :smile:

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Just went through all 61 pages, and even with so many pics missing I'm stunned. Thanks for sharing your collection over the years. I totally agree, more pics please :smile:

Lovely lovely collection! Some pixs do not appear, is it my computer?

No, it's not - I emptied my online photobank and since some of the pics were set in the posts by hotlinks, I unfortunately deleted them :sad: So sorry.....

I'll start my thread up again soon....( a new one).