Marcie satchel and an iPad??

_blush_

O.G.
Mar 21, 2012
Girls! Would a small and/or a medium Marcie satchel w/ a strap fit the ipad 2/new ipad??

There's no Chloe boutique in my city so I'd have to order one online and can't try it beforehand :sad:

If any of you own both, kindly demonstrate with pics?? D:

naachyan said:
Girls! Would a small and/or a medium Marcie satchel w/ a strap fit the ipad 2/new ipad??

There's no Chloe boutique in my city so I'd have to order one online and can't try it beforehand :sad:

If any of you own both, kindly demonstrate with pics?? D:

Although it fits as you can see in my pics, I have nothing else in the bag...just FYI :smile:
Sorry for duplicate pic...didn't mean to do that.

Although it fits as you can see in my pics, I have nothing else in the bag...just FYI :smile:
Sorry for duplicate pic...didn't mean to do that.

Thank you so much for this effort!! :heart:

I guess it would be OK since I'm a light packer generally, the only thing I usually worry about is my ipad fitting!

What color is yours? It's pretty! *_*

Thank you so much for this effort!! :heart:

I guess it would be OK since I'm a light packer generally, the only thing I usually worry about is my ipad fitting!

What color is yours? It's pretty! *_*

Thank you. This is the small Ash which is a muddy taupe brown-grey with grey/light charcoal handles. I got it in March this year. There is another Chloe Ash before this version and that one is more of a pure grey, I think. I'm really just guessing because I've seen online photos of "Ash" Marcie and they look SO different. Some are muddy-taupe-brown and others are pure med/dark grey.

I have one other small Marcie - Eucalyptus :smile: What colour(s) are you starting with? :graucho:

Thank you. This is the small Ash which is a muddy taupe brown-grey with grey/light charcoal handles. I got it in March this year. There is another Chloe Ash before this version and that one is more of a pure grey, I think. I'm really just guessing because I've seen online photos of "Ash" Marcie and they look SO different. Some are muddy-taupe-brown and others are pure med/dark grey.

I have one other small Marcie - Eucalyptus :smile: What colour(s) are you starting with? :graucho:

Missmoimoi - love the way you ask what colour(s) are you starting with? Inevitably, there will be more than one:lolots: