Marcie led me back to the Chloe fold...pics.

Tagullah

Nov 29, 2007
I started my TPF life in the Chloe forum and was then led astray by some Mulberry beauties :drool:. Spent quite a long time frollicking around the Mulberry bush :happydance:and then a spied a new-ish Chloe that put a stop to my wandering eye and led me straight back to my original TPF lair.

That little stunner :cutesy: was the Marcie in Nut (described as being the small size by NAP where I bought it, but it doesn't seem all that small to me - more of a medium I would say - sometimes the Chloe sizings seem very random).

I am totaly besotted with this bag :love:. Gorgeous styling, beautiful leather, fabulous colour and so user-friendly :tup:. Very comfy held by hand, cross-body, on one shoulder or with the short handles over the shoulder. When Chloe get it right - they REALLY get it right :ps:.

Here are a few modelling pics of my new holy grail.

Attachments

• Marcie elbow web.jpg
    Marcie elbow web.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 907
  • Marcie shoulder web.jpg
    Marcie shoulder web.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 882
  • Marcie long strap shoulder web.jpg
    Marcie long strap shoulder web.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 859
  • Marcie cross body web.jpg
    Marcie cross body web.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,022
very lovely.
I never knew Marcie has a strap
I am jealous:smile:

Thanks Unoma :smile:. I don't think the larger Marcie bags have the shoulder strap, it may just be this size. The strap is detachable which is great. Given it is a fairly thin strap, if I load the bag up I'll probably use the short handles on my shoulder to prevent the 'digging in' factor, but it's a great extra for when I'm only carrying a light load.

Congratulations Tag, the bag looks fantastic on you and love the color and braiding - welcome back, Chloe seems to entice us all back from time to time.

:ty: Awww, thanks for your kind words everyone.
It's lovely to be back Ilson - I've missed my Chloe homegirls :hugs:

Apart from having a crush :heart: on some of the past Mulberry styles, I also found their prices more affordable than Chloes. There does seem to be quite a lot of crossover between the Mulberry and Chloe fans though, more so with some of the other brands I think :ghi5:.

Iin the last year or so though ( primarily since the success of the Mulberry Alexa I reckon ), the top end Mulberry prices have more or less come into line with Chloe prices. Tbh, as lovely as some of the Mulberry styles are :tup:, I don't think the quality of some of their newer designs are really comparable to the Chloes though :nogood:

That's not to say that I won't be tempted to stray again :graucho:, but since the splurge on the Marcie I am on a very strict ban for the forseeable future :banned: !

:party: Thank you for your lovely comments ladies ! Marcie and I have been having a massive bonding session since she was unveiled to my fellow Chloe lovers yesterday :biggrin:.

Bluediamond - the width of the bag is 14ins, height is 11ins. Hope that helps :smile: